Terms and conditions of use
User representations and warranties
You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Sites through any automated means (including, without limitation, use of scripts or web crawlers). Further, you agree to comply with the instructions set forth in any robots.txt file present on the Sites.
You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Sites(or the servers and networks that are connected to the Sites).
Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with Us, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Sites for any purpose.
At all times, G2RS may terminate the operation of the Sites, or any part thereof, either temporarily or permanently. G2RS will publish a termination notice within a reasonable time prior to the termination of the Sites.
You agree and acknowledge that G2RS does not assume any responsibility with respect to, or in connection with the termination of the Sites’ operations and loss of any data resulting therefrom.
You further agree that your use of the Sites shall be lawful and that you will comply with the usage rules. In furtherance of the foregoing, and as an example and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Sites in order to:
- Post, upload, transmit or otherwise disseminate information that is obscene, indecent, vulgar, pornographic, sexual, hateful or otherwise objectionable.
- Post spam links, and/or personal referral links in an aggressive, wanton, or otherwise inappropriate fashion both on or on any other public site on the web.
- Defame, libel, ridicule, mock, stalk, threaten, harass, intimidate or abuse anyone, hatefully, racially, ethnically or, in a reasonable person’s view, otherwise offensive or objectionable.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or data, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Sites, other users’ computers, or the access to or functionality of the Sites.
- Violate the contractual, personal, intellectual property or other rights of any party including using, uploading, transmitting, distributing, or otherwise making available any information made available through the Sites in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity).
- Attempt to obtain passwords or other private information from other members.
- Improperly use support channels or complaint buttons to make false reports to G2RS.
- Develop, distribute, or publicly inform other members of “auto” software programs, “macro” software programs or other “cheat utility” software program or applications in violation of the applicable License Agreements.
- Breach the security of the Sites or identify any security vulnerabilities in them.
- Engage in any activity that constitutes or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law, including laws governing privacy, defamation, spam and copyright.
- Display the Sites or any part thereof in an exposed or concealed frame, or linking to elements on the Sites, such as images, independently from the web pages on which they originally appear or are made available thought the Sites.
- Circumvent or manipulate the operation, or functionality of the Sites.
- Collect, harvest, obtain or process personal information of or about other users, without their explicit consent.
- Use or launch any automated system, including without limitation robots, crawlers and similar applications to collect and compile content from the Sites.
- Interfere with, burden or disrupt the functionality of the Sites.
The Sites may include communication channels such as chat areas (“Communication Channels”) designed to enable you to communicate with Us. G2RS has no obligation to monitor these communication channels but it may do so in its sole discretion and reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Channels and to remove any materials, at any time, with or without notice for any reason, in its sole discretion. G2RS may also terminate or suspend your access to any Communication Channels at any time, without notice, for any reason.
You agree that all your communications with the Communication Channels are public, and thus you have no expectation of privacy regarding your use of the Communication Channels. G2RS is not responsible for information that you choose to share on the Communication Channels.
Disclaimer of warranties; limitation of liability; indemnification
G2RS provides the Sites and content included therein for use on an “As Is” and as available basis. The Sites cannot be customized to fulfill the needs of each user. We disclaim all warranties and representations, either express or implied, with respect to the Sites and the content included therein, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose, quality, non-infringement, title, compatibility, performance, security or accuracy.
We do not warrant that the Sites will operate in an uninterrupted or error-free manner, or that it will always be available or free from all harmful components.
You agree and acknowledge that the use of the Sites and content included therein is at your own risk.
G2RS and its officers, directors, employees, subcontractors and agents will not be liable to the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damage, or any other damage, and loss (including loss of profit and loss of data), costs, expenses and payments, either in tort, contractual, or in any other form of liability, arising from, or in connection with the use of, or the inability to use the Sites and the content therein or any communications, interactions, dealings, engagements and transactions with others on or through the Sites, or from any failure, error, or breakdown in the function of the Sites, or from any fault, or error made by our personnel or anyone acting on our behalf, or from your reliance on posted content on the Sites, or from any communication with the Sites, or with other users on or through the Sites.
You acknowledge and agree that the use of the website, its content and any services offered thereunder, is entirely, or to the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, at your own responsibility. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
Software downloaded from Sites is further subject to United States Export Controls. No software from Sites may be downloaded or exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
Correction of errors
We put great effort in ensuring the reliability of facts and information that We post on the Sites. However, errors may sometimes occur. If you think that any information or publication that We have posted on the Sites is erroneous, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
G2RS respects the privacy and good reputation of the Sites’ users. If you have any questions, you may contact us at email@example.com, and We will do our best to provide a prompt response.